Pageviews last month

Thursday 27 March 2008

A beautiful day

On my way to the station I thought that it might have been a bad idea to go for a walk on the coast. It started raining. Determined to see the cliffs and the seaside this Easter Monday I got on the Brighton train.

When I eventually arrived in Seaford and took the bus the Seven Sisters Country Park the sky was grey and it was cold. At first I was skeptical but had a gut feeling that I would have a beautiful day.

And I did! Never mind the weather! I had rain, a bit of snow and hail and about half an hour of sunshine. But the fantastic view, the sound of the waves and the sheer fact to be at the seaside was the best reward I could think of. Well, almost. It was amazing to see how many people were out there. Even a family with some sort of outdoor pram climbed the muddy hills.

No comments: